Hospitals: Take Down Those Walls!
- The ability to design a digital profile of each individual – i.e. healthcare CRM
- The ability to see and engage virtually via high-definition video, anytime, anywhere and on any device
- The ability to create centers of collaboration excellence both inside and outside of our communities
- The ability to access massive amounts of data without putting it in one container
- The ability to leverage social media as a care coordination platform, not merely a collaboration platform
I, like Ash Shehata, have envisioned this and am so happy to see I’m not alone.
You may be interested
Where Is The Balance? Pushing Back Against Consumer Health TechLarry Alton - August 18, 2017
When Republican Congressman Jason Chaffetz glibly remarked that Americans struggling to afford insurance should choose between that and their smartphones,…
What to Look for in Patient Solutions SoftwareRobert Cordray - August 17, 2017
The medical sector is one area where technology has had a significant impact, largely by providing tools that simplify many…
Can Natural Remedies Like RediCalm Decrease Stress and Anxiety?Ryan Kh - August 16, 2017
According to research from the National Institute of Mental Health, anxiety disorders are the most common mental illness in the…