Ted Cruz Filibuster Misses the Mark
- Why are drugs in Canada so much cheaper than the same drugs purchased here?
- How can a hospital charge exorbitant fees for simple items that would cost a few bucks at CVS?
- Why did it take so long for colon cancer screening to be a covered benefit, when colon cancer was always paid for?
- Why is our per capita health care cost so much higher than other nations who demonstrate superior health outcomes?
- Why can’t patients receive medical bills that they can understand?
- Shouldn’t patients and their families have some skin in the game as a brake on the profligate spending of other people’s money for health care?
- Why do physicians permit, if not encourage, futile medical care?
- Why is it possible that so many working Americans can’t afford medical insurance coverage?
Obamacare emerged because the dysfunctional system demanded a response, and no prior president since the Truman administration was able to move the ball down-field. Had Obamacare antagonists passed reform measures incrementally during past decades, then we wouldn’t be subjected to the clumsy and heavy hand of government healing now.
You may be interested
Where Is The Balance? Pushing Back Against Consumer Health TechLarry Alton - August 18, 2017
When Republican Congressman Jason Chaffetz glibly remarked that Americans struggling to afford insurance should choose between that and their smartphones,…
What to Look for in Patient Solutions SoftwareRobert Cordray - August 17, 2017
The medical sector is one area where technology has had a significant impact, largely by providing tools that simplify many…
Can Natural Remedies Like RediCalm Decrease Stress and Anxiety?Ryan Kh - August 16, 2017
According to research from the National Institute of Mental Health, anxiety disorders are the most common mental illness in the…