Breast news is booming.
Breast news is booming. Mammography is in the news again. We have legions of breast lobbyists that have agendas that are far beyond the true medical value of mammography. Even legislators have entered the mammographic arena in a clumsy effort to show their pro-women bona fides. Politicians should not practice medicine. It’s absurd that they try to do so when they can’t even perform their own jobs competently.
- The study is irreparably flawed
- The study is a right wing conspiracy
- The job killing study will shift more jobs overseas
- The male study investigators want mammography to fail so they can divert research money to prevent prostate cancer
- Gastroenterologists perform too many colonoscopies
- Colonoscopy is a clumsy tool for colon cancer prevention
- Colonoscopy advocates primarily rely on polyp removal as evidence of its worth, which is a surrogate marker of uncertain value.