Online HealthCare: Understanding Search Engines to Improve Your Searches
- Try to meet the search engine halfway by refining your search before you begin.
- Adding some words which should be expected to be found in the ideal content to your search phrase will help the search engine provide more relevant results.
- Use the available search refining options.
- Use Boolean Searches
- Use Phrases to create more specific search queries
- Use Wildcards to add flexibility to your searches
- Use File type searches to narrow your search to the file formats that you desire
- Use Unique Terms When Possible to Retrieve More Specific Results
- Take advantage of “Find Similar Sites”