If you are having troubles sleeping at night or are you dissatisfied with your sleep? Feel you might be suffering from insomnia? Well this article might be meant just for you.
Study has shown that approximately 35% of adults in the world are suffering from sleeping disorder. Insomnia basically is having difficulty in falling asleep or sleeping for a long time. Most people suffering from insomnia usually exhibit the following symptoms; low energy, fatigue, depression and so much more. Insomnia can be caused by biological factors, substance use, wrong sleeping habits, psychological and mental conditions. It usually comes in two forms; acute insomnia which is brief and usually because of some circumstances and chronic which lasts for a longer period of time.
Cannabidiol popularly known as CBD is a chemical substance that is derived from the cannabis plant. For centuries the cannabis plant has been used medically in the treatment of several illness.
Marijuana and hemp contains both CBD and THC and these compounds have their various side effects. Before now tetrahydrocannbinol (THC) has been the best known and most used compound in the cannabis plant.
It is the THC in cannabis that delivers a mind-altering “high” effect a person gets when he smokes or uses it in cooking. This is due to the fact that THC breaks down when heat is applied to it.
Unlike THC, CBD is different as it has no “high” associated with it. Rather it delivers a calming, anti-anxiety and anti-psychotic effect and its sometimes used in combination with THC to counter its mind altering effect.
CBD can be gotten from the cannabis plant and can also be made synthetically. Both the extracted and synthetic CBD are used in the production of medications and supplements to take advantage of its therapeutic abilities. CBD products can be in form of pills, inhalers and oils.
USE OF CBD OIL FOR SLEEPING DISORDERS
Oil is probably the most common way in which CBD is taken. CBD oil is a concentrated liquid extract from the cannabis plant and diluted with a carrier oil like coconut oil. It has several medical and psychological effect in the human body and treatment of sleeping disorders is one of them. It is one of the best alternative for getting over insomnia as it has minimal addictive risks. Check out CBD Oil Geek to learn more about the uses of CBD oil.
Lots of people out there find it difficult to get proper sleep at night and this could be very as disturbing as it reduces the physical and mental health of the individual. Use of CBD oil to take care of sleeping disorders has produced tremendous results over time as lots of CBD users are now satisfied with the level of sleep they are getting. CBD appears to be working because;
- it has the ability to reduce anxiety which is very helpful in eliminating sleeping difficulties and improving the quality of sleep.
- When taken in small dosage CBD is known to increase alertness and reduce daytime sleeping which is essential in improving the amount of sleeping at night
- for a long time now cannabis has proved useful for the treatment of nerves as well as other mood problems, this helps users get over depression and anxiety.
- Study has shown that CBD helps reduce stress and body pains. Including pains associated with migraine, headaches and arthritis.
- CBD is effective in the reduction of REM behavior disorder in people suffering from Parkinson’s disease causing them to act out physically when dreaming during sleep.
However effective CBD can be, it is important to consult your doctor before use and it’s recommended that users begin with the smallest dosage and gradually increase until it has an effect.