What are Hospitals Doing to “Improve the Patient Experience”? [infographic]
Key Findings ::
Key Findings ::
- C-suite are happy with progress to improve Patient Experience but not as positive as two years ago
- Patient Satisfaction, Quality/Patient Safety & Cost Reduction are still the top priorities
- More organizations have a formal definition and formal structure for Patient Experience
- A committee approach is most widely used to address Patient Experience
- Only 23% of those responsible for Patient Experience spend 100% of their working on it
- HCAHPS and leadership are key factors in providing great Patient Experience and measure progress
The study answers questions faced by hospital and healthcare organizations and practitioners including:
- How do healthcare leaders feel about the state of patient experience improvement within their organization?
- What are some tactical approaches being taken by healthcare organizations to improve the patient experience?
- What are the most-common roadblocks faced by professionals responsible for improving patient experience?
- What role are incentives playing in moving toward improved patient experience?
You may be interested
4 Hormones That Play a Critical Role in Your Well beingErica - August 15, 2017
Hormonal health and wellbeing have received plenty of attention lately, both from the medical community as well as from health-conscious…
The Benefits of Providing Homecare in Your Health SystemJennifer E. Landis - August 14, 2017
In-home health care, colloquially known as homecare, offers untold benefits for both patients and the health care professionals providing the…
Healthcare Tech Advances That All Clinics Should UseDennis Hung - August 12, 2017
Healthcare will always be important to employees and the government since the issues surrounding healthcare are inherently ethical and moral…