How Anesthesia Can Be Delivered With Anesthesia Machines
Anaesthesia Machine is the machine used to generate the mix of gas flow from medical gases in variable composition for maintaining the balance of anaesthesia. Anesthesia Machine is used by the anesthesiologist & It must be used carefully with its safety measures. The Anaesthesia machine is mainly involved in changing the simple pneumatic device to a complex array of mechanical, electrical, computer & Many other components.
Anesthetic machines appear very complex but its operation is very simple. These machines comprised of compressed gas after pressure reduction, supply gas passed through the flow meter and then to an anesthetic vaporizer. This delivers anesthetic gases to the animal through a breathing system.
As we all know that technology is upgrading on a daily basis so it’s obvious that Anaesthetic machine is upgraded & but anesthesiologist must be knowing the basics to run the machine as it is so upgraded but your basic must be good to run this machine.
Uses Of Anaesthetic Machines
The uses of this machine are:
- It provides Oxygen.
- It mixes the gases in proper transformation value.
- It enables patient ventilation.
- It minimises anaesthesia risks easily.
Simpler anaesthetic machines are used in special circumstances like in the system which is light & portable & used effectively where there are no medical gases available. This device is used in the unidirectional valves in the ambient air which can be enriched with oxygen from a cylinder with the help of a set of bellows.
Today we are discussing the branded anaesthetic machines are manufactured by companies:
- Drager Anaesthesia Machines.
- GE Anaesthesia Machines.
- Mindray Anaesthesia Machines.
They are all the best manufacturers of anaesthetic machines. Being the manufacturers, they provide many different types of these machines.
Drager Anaesthesia Machines
his anaesthesia machine combines the design concept with the latest technology to provide the anaesthesia platform that is easy to use for the user.
- Complete Information on machine status.
- Ultimate flexibility.
- Advanced Ventilation.
- Communication Interface.
- Different Writing Surfaces.
Some Examples of Drager Anaesthesia Machines Are
- Datex Ohmeda Modulus SE.
- Drager Apollo Anesthesia Machine.
- Drager Fabius GS Anesthesia.
- Drager Fabius GS Premium Anesthesia Machine.
- Drager Fabius MRI.
- Drager Fabius OS Anesthesia Machine.
- Drager Fabius Tiro.
- Drager Fabius Tiro M.
- Drager Narkomed GS Anesthesia Machine.
- Drager Narkomed M.
GE Anaesthesia Machines
This anaesthesia machine helps you to deliver unmatched performance through patient-focused care. It is the good complete solution of anaesthesia solution developed care at the point of need in your fingertips.
- Big colour display touch screen.
- Many modes offered.
- Digitally controlled ventilator.
- Advanced breathing system.
- Robust design.
- Auto Alarm.
Some Examples of GE Anaesthesia Machines are
- GE Aisys CS2.
- GE Avance CS2 Anesthesia Machine.
- GE Carestation 620.
- GE Carestation 650.
- GE Datex Ohmeda Aestiva 5 Anesthesia Machine.
- GE Datex Ohmeda Aestiva 5 Compact.
- GE Datex Ohmeda Aestiva 5 MRI.
- GE Datex Ohmeda Aisys.
- GE Datex Ohmeda Avance S5 Anesthesia Machine
- GE Datex Ohmeda E-CAiOv Module.
Mindray Anaesthesia Machines
his Anesthesia uses advanced technology A3TM with simplicity to deliver the technology that can provide better patient care.
- Volume Control Ventilation.
- Pressure Control Ventilation.
- Automatic Process.
- Pressure Control Ventilation.
- Synchronized Intermittent.
Some Examples of Mindtray Anaesthesia Machines Are
- Mindray-WATO EX-30-20.
- Mindray WATO EX-65-55.
- Mindray WATO EX-65 pro.
- Mindray WATO EX-35.
- Mindray Datascope AS3000.
With this knowledge in mind, you can consider which anesthesia machine and treatment is the best for your patients.