CBD oil is a cannabis-based substance derived from the cannabis plant. It has been shown to have therapeutic properties and has been legalized in many states and countries around the world for medical use. With so much information available about CBD, it can be hard to separate fact from fiction. But don’t worry! Now, we are going to cover 7 fun facts that you may not know about CBD sleep oil!
CBD capsules for sleep have earned quite a good number of attention over the past few years. There is promising evidence to suggest it can provide relief to people who suffer from chronic pain, anxiety, depression, or other mood disorders. That is because of its ability to regulate emotions and manage chemical levels in the brain- also known as neuroprotective!
Here are some fun facts about CBD oils that you may not know:
- CBD does not need a prescription, and it is legal in all 50 states, meaning that CBD is available for everyone! Unlike THC, which can only be found in medical marijuana dispensaries/shops (in states where cannabis has been legalized), CBD products are sold worldwide online and at your local health food store. They also cannot cause a person to fail a drug test because it does not show up on the standard five-panel tests used by employers.
- The FDA has approved CBD for two rare types of epilepsy and several other conditions that often involve chronic pain like multiple sclerosis, psoriasis, arthritis, or cancer. Marijuana is only approved to treat one type of medical condition: glaucoma.
- CBD oils have little to no side effects. They are a natural remedy that does not carry the risk of addiction as many other pain medications do. There is also no known overdose level for humans so that you can be confident with your purchase!
- CBD oil has shown in studies to kill cancer cells, making it more effective against tumors than any traditional medicine out there today. The US government even patents the anti-tumor capabilities of CBD! Many people don’t know about these benefits because they’re scared off by THC or marijuana’s reputation as an illegal drug; however, hemp and CBD are entirely legal nationally – despite what some states might say individually.
- It was developed back in 1942 when scientists wanted to find a way to use natural substances in the rubber industry. CBD oil is one of those natural substances that can be anti-inflammatory, relieving chronic pain and inflammation from arthritis. Studies have shown to reduce the symptoms of schizophrenia because CBD interacts with certain receptors in your brain that are serotonin pathways. For example, when someone suffers from depression, they often have higher serotonin levels due to a lack of dopamine production, which leads them back into sadness again. Hence, CBDs work by regulating their mood while reducing the inflammation in the brain.
- CBD oil’s anti-inflammatory properties are also a fact. In fact, with so much evidence to support all of these natural remedies, it is hard to understand why they aren’t more widely used. We should look at what we already know and use that knowledge – before rushing headfirst into medications or other treatments with unknown side effects.
- CBD, unlike THC, will not cause a high. It has been shown to have the opposite effect and can reduce feelings of anxiety or paranoia when consumed in small doses. This is why many people turn to CBD oil as a sleep aid as it helps produce serotonin which calms you down and produces natural melatonin, the hormone that regulates sleep cycles
- Another fun fact about CBD oil is how versatile it is! It doesn’t just work for a sore neck or back when you’re feeling tense; CBD essential oils have shown promise of being an effective acne treatment too! And if that isn’t enough, research has suggested that CBD may even help fight skin cancer due to its antioxidant properties.
- CBD oils from https://plainjane.com/ are great for people who do not want to smoke marijuana because they are convenient – you don’t have to worry about getting them even as an out-of-state patient due to their legality in the US.
- You cannot overdose on CBD oil, and there is zero chance for addiction, so if you’re looking for something natural that isn’t harmful, then try some today!
- There are many ways to ingest CBD oil, including drinking it in juice form (which makes it easy when traveling) to applying topically for pain relief, vaping/smoking, putting it under your tongue for quick relief, or even baking; in your favorite dish!
- CBD oil and Hemp oil are not similar. So you should be careful to know what exactly you’re purchasing and look out for CBD/THC ratios.
- Hemp plants are an excellent renewable resource that can grow up to 12 feet high, with a single plant providing over 100 pounds of usable material per year – meaning they could give all sorts of products from paper towels to clothing if we stop cutting them down!
- The United States government holds patents on cannabis strains due to their ability to prevent seizures, reduce tumor size by inducing apoptosis (or programmed cell death) in cancer cells, and assist those with PTSD because they help regulate our endocannabinoid system.
- Finally, hemp plants do contain THC at levels below 0.35%. So it’s essential to understand how much your CBD has been diluted with plant material before you start experimenting with expensive amounts because too little could leave you feeling less satisfied or cause unwanted side effects, while too much could lead to a blood draw at your local police station.
Studies have shown that CBD can block the growth of cancer cells in mice and other animals without toxic side effects. It can also be effective for those with Parkinson’s Disease or Alzheimer’s Disease because it helps regulate their tremors.
The misconceptions are clear about using cannabis products like CBD sleep Oil while living out their day-to-day lives!