We have talked a lot about the importance of managing stress in the workplace. One of the tips that we didn’t talk about in the past was the importance of avoiding procrastination.
Avoiding Procrastination is Key to Managing Stress
Procrastination is a common problem that can have serious consequences for our mental health. It can lead to stress, anxiety, and depression as well as physical health issues such as fatigue and headaches. It can also affect our relationships with others and make it difficult to focus on tasks or complete them in a timely manner. The good news is that there are ways to combat procrastination and reduce its effects on our mental health. By understanding the causes of procrastination, we can develop strategies to help us stay motivated and productive while avoiding the pitfalls of procrastination. This can be essential for helping relieve stress and anxiety.
The stress caused by procrastination should not be taken lightly. Stress is an inevitable part of life, but it can have a major impact on our physical and mental health. According to the American Institute of Stress and Recovery Village, 77% of people experience stress that adversely affects their physical health and 73% experience stress that harms their mental health. In fact, stress can be so damaging to our bodies that it can lead to a variety of health problems. From headaches and digestive issues to high blood pressure and heart disease, the effects of stress on our bodies are far-reaching. The good news is that there are ways to manage stress and reduce its negative impacts on our health.
Procrastination is the act of delaying your tasks until the last minute – there are some cases when it leads to stress, anxiety, or even depression. Putting things until the last minute might cause you to miss the deadline or take a massive toll on your mental health. There are some ways and even modern technologies to overcome it. Today we will try to discuss one of them – the Virtue Map app.
Virtue Map app is a web application that might offer you personalized behavioral therapy. The therapy helps those who want to build specific skills in order to overcome procrastination.
While reading the reviews of Virtue Map you will know more about the 3-months personalized anti-procrastination plan. Also, we will try to find out what customers think about the app itself and what makes it effective. Furthermore, we will try to dig deeper into what are the other crucial benefits of the app and how it works when it comes to the personalized approach of the user.
What is a Virtue Map?
So as mentioned before, Virtue Map is a digital tool that helps you to avoid putting off your tasks for later and make your plans, projects, targets, and goals happen more productively and effectively. Virtue Map is created by behavioral specialists and psychologists who are able to evaluate the change of habits in order to avoid procrastination.
Once you start using Virtue Map it has a really nice function that enables you to map out your character strengths and weaknesses. It begins with a brief quiz about your procrastination habits and what is the impact of them on your life. Also, you might be asked what kind of skills you would like to build in order to overcome procrastination. Furthermore, you will be able to look through the actions that you take based on your strengths and weaknesses in order to achieve your goals and overcome procrastination.
Virtue Map provides you insights and tracks your progress as well. It might offer you some tips and tools to set up your goals and achieve them. Hence people really can effectively conquer procrastination using the Virtue Map tool.
What is a 3-month personalized anti-procrastination plan?
Virtue Map provides you 3-month plan to overcome your procrastination habits. Here is an overview of each month of the plan:
- During the first month, you will be able to analyze yourself more and find out what kind of behaviors and actions might cause procrastination. This step is crucial when assessing your thoughts and habits. It might help a lot in the later stages as well, where you will be able to overcome your unwanted habits, such as delaying and putting things off.
- The second month is more oriented toward strategy realization. It is dedicated to your motivation, productivity, and confidence. You will get some tasks that might be designed and impacted by the questionnaire that you need to take up at the beginning of the program.
- In the third month, the plan will be focused on your capability to boost your self-confidence and self-discipline while focusing on your personal goals and assignments, work-related tasks, and projects.
What are the benefits of Virtue Map?
The app is easy to use – you will be making changes in your routine in small steps where you do not need extensive preparation. You might feel positive about your behavior within a few days.
The tips and recommendations are only made after carefully evaluating your behavior and reasons for procrastination by a team of life coaches and psychologists, so it has a safe and professional perspective of usage.
The 3-month anti-procrastination plan starts with identifying and accepting what leads or triggers you to procrastinate. Later on, you might find personalized and effective ways to overcome it and boost your confidence and motivation as well.
What Do Customers Think?
It’s important to overview the insights of the Virtue Map customers as well in order to assess what kind of help they found useful. These are one of the main points that customers emphasize:
- Accountability Methods (that includes public group or the VIP Support Group);
- The Program is based on small steps, so you don’t have to feel overwhelmed by actions and tools;
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy based on Anti-Procrastination Techniques;
- Great tools that boost your productivity and motivation;
- It doesn’t take a lot of your time – you only need 10-15 minutes in your day to get your tasks of the app done.
So, if you think that these insights might help you to overcome the habits that lead you to procrastination it’s worth to try looking into Virtue Map digital tool.
Virtue Map Pricing
There are three options available according to the newest information on the Virtue Map web page. The information was gathered during the 1st quarter of 2023:
• You can choose a monthly subscription to Virtue Map that will be billed for $29.99 a month and $0.99 per day for the first month.
• Also, you can choose a 3-month plan that would cost you $49.99 for the first 3 months and $0.56 per day.
• There is a 6-month plan where you will be billed $79.99 for the first 6 months and $0.44 per day.
You always can check the Virtue Map web page to find the newest deals and offers.
The Right Tools Can Mitigate the Mental Health Issues Caused by Procrastination
You are a lot more likely to feel stress and anxiety if you procrastinate. Therefore, using the right tools to avoid procrastinating can mitigate mental health issues.
Virtue Map seems to be an efficient digital tool that offers you an effective way to overcome your procrastination habits. If you have experienced stress, anxiety, or other negative outcomes because of procrastination, this app might help you to deal with that in a nice and positive way. The tasks that are given in the 3-month anti-procrastination plan, might become one of the most exciting actions of the day and help you to restart your life on a positive note.
If you found the insights useful you can find more reviews on their website as well.