News

Sun Screen Spray Sets Man on Fire

1 Mins read

imageBanana Boat sunscreen proved to be a little dangerous.  “The warning is not quite sufficient”, states the victim.  This is truly

imageBanana Boat sunscreen proved to be a little dangerous.  “The warning is not quite sufficient”, states the victim.  This is truly a freak accident, but it did happen when his barbeque set him on fire.  Who would have ever thought that sunscreen could do this!
The company has since said they are launching an investigation to learn more of how this happened.  The flame just ran up his arm and burned where ever he had the sun block.  He had second degree burns.



STOW (CBS) – A Stow man says he was nearly killed after applying sunscreen.  Standing in front of his barbecue grill, Brett Sigworth says it was only a second before his body was engulfed in flames.

“I went into complete panic mode and screamed,” he says. “I’ve never experienced pain like that in my life.”

He says, “I sprayed on the spray-on sunscreen, and then rubbed it on for a few seconds. I walked over to my grill, took one of the holders to move some of the charcoal briquettes around and all of a sudden it went up my arm.”

Brett says his body was on fire, “it went wherever the block went.”

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2012/05/31/stow-man-catches-fire-after-applying-sunscreen/


 

Related posts
News

5 Easy Ways To Keep Your Feet Healthy At Home

5 Mins read
Keeping your feet healthy and strong is essential for both your appearance and your overall health.  Each foot has more than 100…
News

How Hearing Loss Can Affect Your Day-to-Day Life

4 Mins read
Your hearing is a gift that allows you to enjoy conversation, music and entertainment. However, it also helps you stay safe and…
News

Tips For Choosing the Right Mattress For Chronic Pain

5 Mins read
Every adult should get around 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep every night in order to lead a healthy life. However, if you…