Features and Benefits of Patient Engagement Software
It’s time that you understand your health and medicines. You need to understand what exactly is wrong in your health and why the doctor restricts you on certain foods or habits. You must have missed out on medical appointments even after prior booking, just as a case of ignorance! But remember health is wealth. It’s time that you get engaged with your health details, understand them and take ownership of getting healthy faster! Previously we would just go to the doctor and have the prescription with scribbled handwriting and return back with a gloomy face! Not understanding the medicines and what actually went wrong, we would just know it’s a fever or an ache! However with the digitally growing world around us, health care is also evolving with new inventions, one of those being the patient engagement software. It is a software which has been built to provide a hassle free life to all the patients.
Features and benefits of Patient Engagement Software
The benefits of Patient Engagement Software can be summarized as below:
- It has an inbuilt feature of Secure Messaging which allows the patient and medical provider to communicate – for small queries after release, or appointment schedules or changes in dosages etc.
- The patients can download their test results and discharge details and also send them to other providers.
- The patients are able to book their appointments in their preferred slots such that each slot is available to one patient only.
- Reminders are sent out so that no appointment is missed.
- Bill payments can be done online and also the receipts can be downloaded.
- It makes patients engage with their health situations better, which enables better understanding of their health better where all their health records are maintained and they can be accessed with passwords. Not only the patients but their family can also get involved with the help of this digitally smart software.
- No data breach for the patients! You can register only if your health care provider has registered in the patient engagement software. It is a severe violation of HIPPA to share the data without the patient’s consent and it should be viewed and agreed by both the parties when the data is to be shared among the different medical units.
- Also, did you know you have an app for Patient Engagement Software? Yes, you can access all your medical details via the app, make payments, book appointments with your doctor and lots more just like a shopping site.
Facts on Patient Engagement Software
Did you know that among the several health care industry software, Patient engagement software is one of the fastest growing in demand owing to its several benefits and being patient friendly in nature? Also, according to Markets and Markets, a leading health care research firm, the patient engagement software has a marketplace which was worth about $5.5 billion back in 2014, and is expected to reach at around $13.7 billion by 2019.
So, get yourself registered in the Patient Engagement Software and install it in your personal device to avail these amazing benefits of the digitally smart and patient friendly software. If you own a medical unit of your own make sure you get registered yourself in the software to serve your patients better and faster.