Healthcare IT Conferences to Look Forward To in 2018
Healthcare has become a dynamic field lately, and one cannot predict when a new innovation disrupts it when there are research and findings going on uniformly every day! To keep up with the global happenings and trends of an industry, the leading conferences and events play an important role.
Medical practitioners would now, more than ever, want to fill in their schedules with these state-of-the-art events and conferences so that they can become better in delivering the much-required healthcare services.
These are the top conferences and events slated for the year 2018 that no healthcare and IT enthusiast can afford to miss-
- ACR/RBMA Practice leaders forum – This conference is being hosted by the American College of Radiology at the Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort and Spa between Jan 12 and Jan 14, where leading professionals from the industry are to offer strategies that they employ for managing practices. The Conference promises to provide the attendees with knowledge about adjusting to the emerging trends, exploring practical methods to maximize reimbursements and patient engagement. The attendees will also learn about creating a perfect care environment for their patients using cutting-edge IT platforms and solutions.
- International Meeting on Simulation in Healthcare – The main objective behind IMSH is to acknowledge the immense power and potential that is inherent in healthcare simulations. It is scheduled for Jan 13 to Jan 17 in Los Angeles, LA. The simulations provide a completely immersive experience so that a practitioner becomes more effective when improving themselves or when saving someone’s life. IMSH is dubbed as the world’s largest conference on healthcare simulations and will take place in 250 sessions in 2018. Check out the official website for more information – http://imsh2018.com/.
- Digital Health Innovation Summit – The conference brings together about 300 entrepreneurs, investors, enthusiasts, payers, providers, and policymakers under one roof to discuss the adoption of innovation and gain insights about the government’s and academic leadership’s view of the changing healthcare scenario.
- 2018 National Health Policy Conference – To be held between Feb 5 and Feb 6 in Washington D.C., this conference is a must for the policymakers and experts, and those who make decisions based on the latest available evidence. This event is a one-of-its-kind event that puts insights and perspectives on policies into context. As the influencers of the industry shape the future, this event identifies challenges, discusses solutions for them, and defines the nature and scope of the research needed to improve healthcare services.
- Digital Health Summit – This is a four-day conference that takes place at the CES, and would be carried on between Jan 9 and Jan 12, 2018. The website https://digitalhealthsummit.com/ throws light upon the agenda of the conference this year, which is various innovations and prospects like treatment of ADHD and other challenging diseases through technological utilization, Neuroscience 2.0 which is being dubbed as the future of the brain optimization, and breakthroughs in brain health concerning Alzheimer’s, Autism, Depression, TBI, and Stroke.
- The Global Conference on Nursing and Healthcare – This conference is due between August 13 and August 15 in London, UK. The event is assembled by the Scient Global Conferences, Canada with a vision of providing a platform for healthcare and allied healthcare professionals to meet and share knowledge and expertise. The themes of various sessions revolve around Research and Education in Nursing, Clinical Nursing, Holistic Nursing, Paediatric Nursing, Geriatric Nursing, and many other nursing practices.
- HIMSS18 – The HIMSS Annual Conference and Exhibition will bring together more than 40,000 clinicians, executives, enthusiasts, and vendors in Las Vegas, NV from March 5 to March 9, 2018. Topics that range from privacy to security, data analytics, and cyber security will be covered in the form of keynotes and discussions.
So, if you are a healthcare professional looking to widen your perspective and knowledge of the happenings in the industry around the world, schedule your attendance in these conferences and learn from the major influencers.