Soy-Based Protein Nutritional Supplements Garner Positive Reviews
April is National Soy Foods Month! You can celebrate by including highly nutritional and low-fat soy products in the food that you cook and sharing the soy-based meals that you prepare on social media.
National Soy Foods Month also provides a great opportunity to try high-quality soy-based nutritional supplements such as those offered by Herbalife. There are a lot of benefits of eating soy products like these. For more than four decades, Herbalife has demonstrated strict adherence to industry best practices and global standards.
The health and wellness benefits of soy are multitudinous and well-documented. A key part of a lean and low-cholesterol diet, soy protein can keep you feeling full for a long period of time while sustaining high levels of energy. It is also ideal for building lean muscle mass as a dietary addition to a good fitness program.
In addition to touting the outstanding health and wellness advantages of soy to its consumers, Herbalife praises soy for its high levels of ecological sustainability. Soy farming requires little water, promotes efficient land use, and leaves a relatively small carbon footprint. Soy can also help people trying to enjoy the wellness benefits of a vegan diet.
Herbalife reviews have been overwhelmingly positive for how its products have used soy to supplement a daily diet. Here are just a few Herbalife products that take advantage of the nutritional power of soy.
- Formula 1 — This convenient, delicious and nutritious healthy shake can be made with either nonfat cow’s milk or soy milk. Just mix in the Formula 1 powder. It is a great way to encourage weight loss through meal replacement and gain muscle mass through increased protein intake. It serves as an excellent source of fuel for rigorous exercise.
- PDM — Short for “Protein Drink Mix,” PDM can help curb hunger, supply energy and promote wellness with 15 grams of soy protein and 24 different vitamins and minerals per serving. You can mix it with water, milk, or a Formula 1 shake. It comes in your choice of vanilla, chocolate, or peanut cookie flavors.
- PPP — Herbalife PPP is short for “Personalized Protein Powder.” It offers a 5-gram boost of combined soy protein isolate and whey protein concentrate per serving. Even better, PPP has no carbs whatsoever. Herbalife recommends adding this unsweetened nutritional supplement to soups, stews, mashed potatoes, or pancake mixes.
- Protein Baked Goods Mix – Want a protein powder that is specifically made for pancakes and baked goods? Herbalife’s Protein Baked Goods Mix can be added directly to Formula 1 to create a muffin mix that provides 24 grams of high-quality soy protein, 5 grams of fiber, and 21 different vitamins and minerals per muffin.
- Protein Bites — Herbalife’s Protein Bites allow you to increase your soy-based protein intake and indulge your sweet tooth at the same time. Delivering 4 grams of high-quality protein and just 65 calories, these candies come in your choice of Crunchy Caramel Vanilla and Crunchy Caramel Lemon flavors.
- Soy Nuts — When it comes to adding soy protein to your diet, why not go straight to the source? A natural protein-rich snack, each packet of Herbalife Soy Nuts contains only 100 calories. They will also satisfy your craving for something crunchy and salty. One or two packets per day is a great addition to your regular diet.