What is the Future of Social Media for Orthopedic Surgeons?
I was honored to participate in a recent Orthopedics Today Round Table on the role of social media for orthopedists. The full article, “Social Media: Orthopedists Discuss its Role as Surgeon’s Friend, Foe or Both”, shares insights from leading orthopedists who have expertise in social media. Moderated by B. Sonny Bal, MD, JD, MBA, the panel included:
- Orin I. Franko MD, San Diego, CA
- Jon Hyman MD, Atlanta, GA
- Shawn W. Palmer, DO, Elgin, IL
- Adam D. Soyer, DO, Poughkeepsie, NY
- Howard J. Luks MD, Hawthorne, NY
Future for Orthopedic Social Media
Learn more about What is the Future of Social Media for Orthopedic Surgeons? at Howard J. Luks, MD.